Rampage arrested!

jbarker@bankspower

<Worlds 2nd Fastest Dmax
Mar 24, 2008
Ok guys I'm sure that most of you who follow the UFC have heard that Rampage Jackson was arrested last night in a high speed police chace. What some of you may not know is that his truck was, in fact, testing a few things for us. Among them was a new race tuner, intake and quad tip exhaust. The officers involved found out what a tuned up diesel can do....especially when the cops had a hard time catching up to him:rofl: Has anybody got or have seen good video of it. There's a few on you tube but they all suck and it's just still pictures.

Last edited:

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
:rofl:

2_3_full.jpg

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
it hapened right around the coner from my house. im sure there plenty of vid around tht will surface npt is wired to the hilt with cameras.

jbarker@bankspower

<Worlds 2nd Fastest Dmax
Mar 24, 2008
I've been looking for some but so far it's just stills and lousy "videos" people have put together. From what I understand we're already taking steps to get our stuff of the truck and I'm sure Toyo is just thrilled to death over this one (it was their tires he flattened). Also remember, Mr. Banks father was a police officer, and Mr. Banks is NOT happy right now. By the way, does anybody here think it's a good idea to run from the law...on an island in a truck with your picture on it?!

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
well i have some frends over at hoag and aprentley tht guys was wacked out of his head. hey at least banks wasent all over the truck. Yea im sure toyos steaming right about now.