Newly @ the track new motor

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Set down the pipe Mike ;):hug:

haha, just thought he may like to know....Im just looking out for my elders ya know :spit:

EDIT:

3367265715_96427509c4.jpg

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Get a slip or video up with your fastest pass so we can add you to the quick 50. I advise you to practice some on the pro tree. My truck is already caged, you might want to do that as well if you plan to run faster than 11.50. Pack a big lunch for Phoenix it's going to be a long day for you, actually a very short one if I get you in the first round.:D

Ill try to get the slip up tonight. Like i said, i go to beat MY times and you called me out with your LBZ remember.... I dont even know if im going for sure but i will try. Actually, i dont want my time up yet, ill just wait a few weeks for a better time then ill send you a vid/slip to put on the top 50 list.

I thought it had been at least partly disassembled after the balancer problem. I still think you need higher goals. Your motor is supposed to be full of better parts than mine and has all that purple paint and I ran 11.18 on fuel on my first 1/4 mile pass on the built motor, the weakest of the rough tunes I had on it that night (the one I towed and drove to NY and back on) ran 11.4 @ 119. I want 10s on a streetable and towable 3.0 single charger on fuel only - and I want some good competition to keep me pushing it, so shoot for better on fuel.

You ran a 11.18 on slicks, stripped down and at low elevation. You cant even compair the two runs. Who are you to say what my goals are?? I think 11.8 is real good for being up in the clouds and being fully dressed... i was even bumping out to my 12" subs when i pulled up to the tree:D

Your still hung up on the purple powder coating?:rofl: Dont be sad that my motor looks 20 times bettter than yours and it will put down simular times to yours too:hello:

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Folks, in order to insure that nobody feels uncomfortable about posting dyno, sled, and racing results, we keep smack-talk to a minimum in "New Best" threads. We do have a smack talk area, but this is not one.

Further posts that aren't of a congratulatory nature or legit questions about the truck will be removed.:hug: